Thursday, February 19, 2015

Home Base: Creative Pursuits - Sticker and Pen Storage

Hi! In my last post, I talked about rediscovering an old love of mine, the planner. I touched on the stickers and pens I use with it, so this time around, I decided to make a quick post about how I store my stickers and pens. Over the past months, my sticker and pen stash has grown, and until now, I've just been throwing all of it into a Muji bag along with my scrapbooking paraphernalia. The stickers got smooshed, and I had to rummage through the bag every time I needed a pen, so it eventually came to a point where I just had to get organized and find decent storage.

This is what I ended up with! 

I came across this lily print mini envelope from the Daphne and NBS collection and I immediately thought, "Stickers!" It's an expanding case that's perfect for keeping sticker sheets safe.


I know that people in the international planner community are using envelopes like this for their stickers, so I was thrilled to find one here. This is so compact and cute! My only (minor) gripe about it is that it had a sticker on the cover that took some of the print with it when I peeled it off. 


For something that looks like a clutch, it surprisingly has so much room. I've been buying duplicates of my stickers because I don't want to run out, and there's still a lot of room for more. I love it!



For my pens, I'm using a Bleach Catastrophe clutch. I bought it a while back (I love my Bleach Catastrophe clutches) because I couldn't resist that Tokyo print. I've been hanging on to it, thinking of what to use it for, when it occurred to me that it could be a pen case. 


I wanted something I could tote around with me everyday that wouldn't make my bag even heavier than it already is. This clutch is made of a very light cloth material and is strangely roomy. I keep my colored Dong-A gel pens in it, as well as my Pilot Frixion pens. I also use it to store some sticky notes that don't fit in my planner envelope. It's quite handy!


My usually very disorganized self is feeling very organized at the moment, hah! If you're looking for good, yet pretty storage, you should check these out. The envelope should be available in all National Book Store branches (got mine at the SM Aura branch), and I got the clutch at the Bleach Catastrophe store in Greenbelt 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment