Sunday, April 19, 2015

Purse Peek 041915

Last weekend, I noticed that my bag was surprisingly light. I was actually toting around a bunch of things I don't normally carry around with me. I had to do a lot of waiting that weekend (at the salon, at the dentist), so I made sure I had stuff to help me while away the time. Despite that though, my bag also turned out to be really pared down. I'm the kind of person who would put my entire house in my bag, so I thought my purse that particular day was worth documenting. Besides, I haven't done a "What's In My Bag?" post in over a year (last one as April last year). It's about time I posted one again.

What's in my black H&M bag?


  • iPhone 5s - It has a Vivienne Westwood for Whatever It Takes case. 
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - This book has been on my to-read list since last year. I finally summoned the courage to read it, and I'm glad I did. I'm finishing up the second book now.
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic - This lipstick never leaves my bag these days.
  • Pilot Frixion Pen in black - Discovering erasable pens has seriously changed my life!
  • Tide to Go - Instant stain remover! I'm such a klutz and I'm always spilling things all over myself so I actually squealed (inwardly, don't be embarassed) when I found this at True Value
  • Silver Untangler - I don't know why I've been using this kind of comb since high school -- maybe because it's so compact? It always breaks on me and I always need to get a new one.
  • A tin of candy Doublemints - Mints wake me up when I feel sleepy and freshen my breath up.
  • Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia - Good good good lip balm, and it's so yummy I'm always fighting the urge to eat it off my lips.
  • Nintendo DS Lite - My old reliable.
  • MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC35 - Been using this for years. So dependable, so easy.
  • Watsons Mini Wet Wipes in Sweet Scent - I always have wet wipes in my bag for emergencies.
  • Pouch from Daiso - Holds my powerbank
  • Orange pouch - Holds my keys
  • Mango wallet - It's falling apart. I need a replacement, stat.
  • A hanky - Because I'm old school.
What's in your bag?
 See other What's In My Bag? posts in the Purse Peek tag.
*Will be cross-posted to the Flickr What's In Your Bag Pool and Fuck Yeah What's In Your Bag on Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment