Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Our Maternity Photo Shoot at 30 Weeks

We had a super quick and casual maternity shoot at home a couple of weeks ago, when I was at 30 weeks. Aleq and I have been so focused on the serious side of pregnancy that we never thought of doing one until my cousin Sheila texted me one day saying she was coming over to take pics. She went to our place one Saturday and we just did a 30-minute shoot here. It was fun. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have these photos to remember this time in our lives, so thank you so much, Shell! 

As for our Little Boy Blue, we're so excited to see you soon, baby! <3 p.s. Thanks to our friend Jing for the baby's shoes and onesie + our sis Ate Weng for my dress! Okay, without further ado, here go the pictures. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment